Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby Its Cold Outside.....


There it is......WIP number two finished this week! I am on a roll now! *grin*

I've been working on this since July....started it in July and finished the entire teal section in a few days, put it away and finally picked it up and finished it last night.

I am so excited with how it turned out! A very quick and easy pattern!

Here are the details:

Pattern: Baby It's Cold Outside from Crochet Me Feb/March 2005
Yarn: Red Heart Ltd. Soft Yarn Solids - 7502 Lt. Teal
Hook: J Hook
Difficulty: Easy

Whats next you ask? Well, I am almost finished with Monsieur Monkey....the pattern neglected to include his tail, so I need to wing that one tonight and who knows, perhaps another FO for you tomorrow! I am also fighting the temptation to start on a Fat Bottom Bag.....I really want to clear out some more WIPs....but its oh so tempting just to start it. Then of course its a WIP which means I can work on it since my goal is to reduce myself down to 5 WIPs.

Ta Ta for now!